ByAnnie’s – The Write Stuff – Sewing Pattern
Notebook/Planner Cover and Double-Sided Accessory Pouch
These sturdy, padded covers fit notebooks and planners in three sizes.
- SMALL* fits 10″H x 8″W x 1″D notebooks
- MEDIUM fits 11″H x 8½”W x 1″D notebooks
- LARGE fits 11¾”H x 10¼”W x 1½”D notebooks (such as 1½” 3-ring binders)
Each features a handy outer zippered pocket as well as a slip pocket inside the back. A flap closure fastens with a hidden magnetic snap and an attached bookmark helps you find your place quickly.
A see-through, double-sided accessory pouch holds pens, pencils, highlighters and markers, washi tape, post-its, and more. The pouch is sized to fit into either of the pockets or into the inner sleeve.
NOTE: The instructions in this pattern include rounding some corners and recommend using a circular object of a specific size. Click HERE for a PDF file with templates for circles in the recommended sizes for this pattern and more.
The SMALL cover was designed to fit the original Quilter’s Planner, the first-of-its-kind planner designed specifically for busy, creative quilters who have many life responsibilities. Check the dimensions of your planner carefully against the sizes shown. Planners for more recent years are slightly larger so adjustments to the pattern will be necessary.
- By Annie’s Mesh Fabric Available here
- By Annie’s Clear Premium Vinyl Available here
- Sure Fuse Woven Fusible Interfacing Available here
- 1” Wide Fold Over Elastic Available here
- Handbag Hardware Available here
- Webbing Available Here
- Foam Stabiliser available here
- ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable Available here
- ByAnnie’s Stiletto Available here